CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 21, 2012

Charlie's Christmas Program

On Tuesday was Charlie's Christmas program at school.  Since Charlie is on the shy side, he wasn't too sure about going in the big auditorium to sing a bunch of songs.  I know he knows some of the songs they sang because I've heard him singing about Jesus being born in Bethlehem and a few other tunes that I don't know, but he didn't want to sing them during his program.  At least he stayed up on stage with his class, albeit with his hands in his mouth.  Reese had fun watching Charlie up on the stage.  She kept pointing to him and wanting to get down from my lap, probably to go up herself.  Weird to think she'll be in the 2 year old class next fall.  We'll see how both of them do next year.  Maybe Charlie will sing a song or two, or at least I'll hope he's done sucking on his hands by then.

Charlie's picture on the projector

Being led in by Miss Lindy

Charlie and his class

Reese wanted a picture of her too.

No comments: