CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Charlie!

Charlie turned 4 today, and it was such a fun day.  It's the first birthday that Charlie's really been excited for and he knew today was all about him.  He started this morning with his red velvet pancakes and then had a great day at school where they sang to him and celebrated his birthday.  It even snowed while he was in school, which made him quite happy.  He was excited to see the balloons I had gotten him, and he loved eating his sandwich in the shape of a star for lunch.  I decorated his cake while he was having rest time, and he went crazy when he saw it.  That made me really happy.  Wes had the day post call, so he was around this evening to celebrate.  Charlie wanted cheeseburgers, so we did that and then gave him his cake.  He was giddy the entire time we sang to him and had the candles lit.  He loved his cake and he loved opening his presents.  He kept asking me if each one was for him.  He had a great birthday.  I'm so lucky to be his mom.  I can't believe how big he is getting.  We love him more and more each day, even with him trying to exert more and more independence.





I'm amazed that I turned this...

into this.  Thanks Betty Crocker for the tutorial.



Ready to blow out the candles.


So excited about his cake.

"Is this for me?"


What a spoiled little boy.

The grandparents remember to send Reese
things to.  She was happy.

Kissing her new Barbie mermaid.

3 comments:

Laura Robins said...

Happy birthday Charlie!! Kelley- that cake is AMAZING! It looks like it was such a fun birthday:)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Charlie! We sure miss you in nursery but we hope you are loving sunbeams.

LINSY said...

cake turned out amazing!!! great job! happy birthday Charlie!