CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Date Night at the Gun Range

We finished up Wes's week off of work with a date night on Friday.  It was a nice evening so we went up to the gun range.  I haven't been shooting in quite a long while and Wes wanted to show me how to shoot all the guns I have yet to shoot.  We had a good time, and I did quite well once I got into it again.  With the AR15, it may look like I was off, but the gun is sighted to 100 yards, and we were shooting targets that were only 25 yard away, so I'm actually right on the target head.  I definitely take more time to shoot than Wes does, but that's okay with me.  It was nice to get out together and do something that Wes enjoys so much.  We also had a nice dinner afterwards.  Wes was much more relaxed after a week off (sort of) of work.



No comments: