CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

It's hot in and out...

We hit 90 degrees the past two days, which normally I would love after such a cold winter.  But our air conditioner is not working, so it's quite warm inside our house.  The repair person is coming on Friday, and fortunately it's suppose to be a little cooler tomorrow because it's really not that comfortable inside, especially sleeping upstairs.  Thankfully we have several fans that are on full blast, and the kids don't seem to mind too much.  I thought I'd let them cool down a little today, so we pulled out the water table and put on the swimsuits.  They loved it.  And Reese looked so cute in her swimsuit.  It was a good day to start this as I'm sure we'll spend a bunch of time outside with the water table this summer.

No comments: