Reese looked so pretty all ready for church. And she knows she's so cute.
We did HersheyPark again one morning. Here's the newest kiss character. Her eyes are a bit too open, but Reese was quite interested in her.
The kids on the monorail. The hardest part was keeping them sitting down, as usual.
They were giving out free boxes of some new products. When I heard about the free samples, I thought it was just some treats to try. I had no idea I'd get two full size boxes and a frosting. Score.
We made strawberry jam one morning. The last time I attempted to make jam, it never settled right and stayed as strawberry syrup. This time it worked perfectly. It was a great time with a very yummy result. I was so happy that the jam worked this time. I won't be so leery to try it again and I already wish I had made another batch.
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment