How lucky were we. To have Rad and Laura, Judd and Jeannie and all their kids come out to visit was so much fun. And to have my parents come a few days later was the icing on the cake. We just really missed Chris and Mariah and their boys so much. It was amazing how the timing worked out. It had been two and a half years since I had seen Rad, Laura, and Jack, and I had never met sweet Eli and baby Emme, so I was so happy to have them here and to play with them for so many days. We dressed the four girls alike for the three days we were together, and it was so fun to take pictures of these cute girls. Everyone drove in on Thursday night, so we had dinner, let the kids play, and got everyone settled down for the night. On Friday, we headed to HersheyPark. What a fun day! Except that Jack got sick and Rad and Laura took their family back to our house to let him sleep. Everyone had so much fun, especially the kids. We hit a lot of rides and the Boardwalk, even though it was a little chilly for the water park. And we took turns staying with the kids so the adults could go on some fun rides too. Rad, Laura, and I got Dax on Storm Runner, and Jeannie, Dax, and I got on Great Bear. Since those are my two favorite rides, I was happy staying with the little ones for anything else they couldn't go on. Charlie was a rock star though. He went on so many new rides and had so much fun. We got him on Trailblazer, Super Dooper, Looper, Flying Falcon, and Coal Cracker. He loved it and loved going on so many big rides with his aunt, uncle, and cousins. It was a fun day.
 |
| Dressed in yellow |
 |
| Sweet Emmeline all swaddled up |
 |
| Cassidy sleeping so peacefully |
No comments:
Post a Comment