CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Farm Show 2014

I wasn't sure if we were going to make it to the Farm Show this year.  It was super cold and I didn't want to take the kids out, plus Wes was either working or away on fellowship interviews.  But on the Friday after school, I decided we might was well go check out the animals and get a yummy milkshake.  The kids love riding on the bus from the parking lot to the complex.  We grabbed lunch first and then a milkshake for each of the kids.  Reese loved the vanilla one so much that she didn't even want to share.  They quickly finished their milkshakes as we checked out the cows, horses, alpacas, sheep, goats, chickens, rabbits, and the marketplace.  Charlie was sad we didn't see any pigs though.  It was a good time and not too crowded, so we made it through everything pretty quickly.  They were both goods kids and had a lot of fun.  I'm glad that we made it this year.

 







1 comment: