Charlie lost his first tooth the other night. On Monday, he came into me while he was eating dinner and said his tooth was loose. He was a bit worried about it, so I had to assure him that it was completely natural and suppose to happen. It was pretty loose, so I knew it wouldn't be long before it was out. The next night while brushing his teeth, I looked at it again, and it was very loose. I pushed on it, and it twisted a bit, so I twisted the rest of it out. Quick and painless. After showing him pictures of his cousins who had already lost their teeth, he felt much better about it. Now he's ready for his big teeth to come in. I can't believe he's old enough for his teeth to come out. No more cute baby teeth smile. He's becoming such a big boy and still as cute as ever.
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I remember when I lost my 1st tooth. Congratulation Charlie on your first tooth to lose.
Post a Comment