CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 18, 2014

Hailey Coco Flint

Hailey was born on July 16 at 3:42 AM.  We are so thrilled she is here and things went well with the labor and delivery.  She is a cute little thing, although she did weigh in at 8 lbs. and measured 20".  She was 5 days past her due date, which was hard for me.  I just wanted her here.  I went to get checked at the clinic and my water leaked a bit. so they sent me straight to the hospital.  Fortunately it was my water, so they admitted us.  For the most part, things went smoothly.  She was out in three pushes with little damage to me, and she was healthy with lots of dark hair.  She looks a lot like Charlie, and is very sweet.  Charlie, Reese, and Grandma came to visit in the afternoon, and the kids were so excited to meet their little sister.  They both wanted to hold her and give her lots of kisses.  I'm so glad they already love their little sister.  We were allowed to leave on Thursday, and it was great to be home.  We are so happy to have Hailey here and a part of our family.  Now I just hope I can handle three kids without going too crazy.



Meeting their little sister


Swedish fish kept them happy

Meeting Grandma Judy

Lots of dark hair

Holding Hailey

Big kiss

Mom of three


Thanks G&G Flint

Charlie came to bring Hailey home

First time in her car seat

No comments: