Charlie started kindergarten yesterday, and he was pretty excited. He gets to ride the bus to and from school, and fortunately Anna rides with him. He was a bit nervous, but he did so good getting on and was all smiles with no tears. I was relieved. I was nervous for him that day because we were gone for the meet the teacher day and back to school night. So he didn't know where his room was or what his teacher looked like. And he didn't know anyone in his class. But he came home smiling and had a good day. I got an email from his teacher saying he was a bit quiet and shy but that he started talking to his classmates towards the end of the day and would have many opportunities this week to meet everyone. I hope this keeps up and kindergarten ends up being a fabulous year for him. I can't believe he's old enough for school.
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment