Chris joined us for Thanksgiving weekend this year, and we were so happy he could come out. We've haven't seen him a lot, even with him being in Pittsburgh and only 4 hours away. Charlie and Reese were super excited to have him come. We had a big snowstorm come in Wednesday morning, so fortunately, Chris came Tuesday night. Charlie didn't have school, but Reese was suppose to have her Thanksgiving feast. Due to the storm, they moved her afternoon class up to the morning. It was snowing pretty bad, but we still made it. We got to watch Reese have her feast and then do a little program. She's such a cutie and she did a good job on her song actually singing and doing the actions. I'm so glad she loves school so much.
There was enough snow for the kids to play outside and build a snowman. I was busy getting things ready for thanksgiving, so Chris went out with them to play and build a snowman. They had so much fun and did not want to come in when it was time. They love being out in the snow. I wish I could sent them out whenever it snowed and I didn't need to be with them. It's so hard not having a closed in backyard.
We had a great Thanksgiving day and it was filled with yummy food. I think everyone enjoyed the dinner and pies. Wes had a good time spending some time with Chris, and the kids of course loved it. They did a bit of Black Friday shopping/browsing and enjoyed being together. Chris took off Saturday morning, so I pulled out the Christmas decorations and we went to work making our home ready for Christmas. I love when everything is out and we get to enjoy the season for the next month. This is a great time of year.
Sunday, November 30, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment