Christmas Eve was a fun day. I spent a lot of it in the kitchen getting ready for Christmas, making pies, preparing for meals, but it's totally worth it. I had all the presents wrapped last week, so things were not rushed and we could enjoy the day. Wes worked for a little bit, but he wasn't gone for long. After dinner, the kids had a Christmas Eve present arrive on the porch with pajamas, slippers, a Christmas movie, and snacks. They hurried to put on their jammies and we put the new movie on, Home Alone. They watched most of it before getting tired. Before bed, they put out a plate of gingerbread bears for Santa, we watched the Nativity story, and off to bed they went. Wes and I finished Home Alone, got Hailey settled. watched White Christmas, and then got the house ready. It was a long but good day.





1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! And are ready to start a new chapter in BOISE! Maybe you'll get to visit Utah more often, since you won't be so far away? Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment