CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Favorite Quote

So I found this quote that Cathryn Rose gave me several years ago for one of our Christmas gatherings. I liked it then, but I think she knew me better than I ever thought. It's seems that this quote has become more and more true for me the older I get, and I've decided it should be my life motto or theme.

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye but only a few that will catch your heart. Pursue those."

I don't know who is credited with saying it, but it's probably something a lot of people could should live by. While a lot of things may be appealing in life, go after the things that matter most to you, and you'll probably be happier for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for taking such good care of our little one. She loved you guys and the pictures turned out so cute! We love you guys!!