CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

We have been lame!

Sorry that we didn't update the blog this week with anything interesting. Kelley and I went to DC to the temple last weekend and then had to stop by our beloved CT, aka California Tortilla. Mmmmm... Blackened Chicken Caesar Burrito... Mmmmm... We both spent the week working on lessons, talks, going to meetings, etc. Pretty crazy, not much fun to talk about. Oh, I can remember something exciting, I got to take bone marrow samples from mice. I did a pretty dang good job. I think that I got that from my Mama. This weekend we are headed off to Palmyra, New York to see the pageant. We are going to stay at this cute bed and breakfast, so it should be a nice little vacation. I will be a little more adamant about documenting the trip so I will have something to share next week... So stay tuned... Don't give up on us that easily...

No comments: