CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 7, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLEY!!!


Kelley, I hope that you are having an awesome birthday! Numerically, you are now a year older than I am. Now you are going to have to set the example for me! I love you Kelley!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be birthday month. I hadn't looked at your blog for a couple of weeks and it appears to have turned into a Birthday Blog (4 in a row). I hope you and Wes had fun on your birthday. Oh, to be 27 again. Those were the good ole days Hahahahahahahaha. OK, here's some "Old" jokes for you:
You know you're getting old when ..."

1. You and your teeth don't sleep together.
2. Your try to straighten out the wrinkles in your socks and discover you aren't wearing any socks
3. At the breakfast table you hear snap, crackle, pop and you're not eating cereal
4. Your back goes out but you stay home.
5. When you wake up looking like your driver's license picture.
6. It takes two tries to get up from the couch.
7. When your idea of a night out is sitting on the patio.
8. When happy hour is a nap.
9. When you're on vacation and your ENERGY runs out before your money does.
10. When you say something to your kids that your mother said to you, and you always hated it.
11. When all you want for your birthday is to not be reminded of your age.
12. When you step off a curb and look down one more time to make sure the street is still there.
13. Your idea of weight lifting is standing up.
14. It takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.
15. Your memory is shorter and your complaining lasts longer.
16. Your address book has mostly names that start with Dr.
17. You sit in a rocking chair and can't get it going.
18. The pharmacist has become your new best friend.
19. Getting "lucky" means you found your car in the parking lot.
20. The twinkle in your eye is merely a reflection from the sun on your bifocals
21. It takes twice as long to look half as good.
22. Everything hurts, and what doesn't hurt doesn't work.
23. You look for your glasses for half an hour and they were on your head the whole time.
24. You sink your teeth into a steak and they stay there.
25. You give up all your bad habits and still don't feel well.


You see, "Old" is a relative term and if these sayings are amusing, it is because they are not true for you yet, Hahahahahahaha!

We love you Kelley. We're sooooo happy that you married Wes and that you're our daughter-in-law. My dad was just telling me today what a great young couple you are. I hope you had a happy birthday and that this coming year is even better than the last.

Anonymous said...

Ya know,,,,,,,,,,,, Now that I think about it;
Jeanne has an apron just like that one, except that the wording isn't on the apron,,,,,,,,,,it's written all over her face, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Just kidding, Honey, I love you!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture Kel! I am glad you had such a great birthday! Love and miss ya!

Jami said...

Happy Belated Birthday my friend! You look so cute! I hope it was great and know that I was sending you good vibes on your B-day - I am just too retarded to send the card on time!:)