Okay, enough of seeing the heart first thing when you look at the blog. So here's a pictures of the mountains above my parents house last Saturday. I can't believe it snowed and the snow actually stuck for a bit. There was snow on the cars and on the grass outside. Amazing - snow in September. But I must admit, I loved it. I went from seeing red, yellow, orange leaves on the mountains and weather in the 70s to snow and the temp in the 30s. But the snow is probably all gone now. I guess it was just a taste of what's to come in the not-so-distant future.
Two days earlier, it was a beautiful day and a perfect day for a wedding. My oldest friend Marianne Rose got married to the love of her life Adam Larson. I'm so thrilled for them, and I'm so excited
I made it out to their wedding. It was so wonderful and they looked so happy and cute. Plus it was fun going home and seeing some family and friends. Thursday morning was the wedding at the temple. The temple looked so pretty that day. That evening was the reception at La Caille. It's so pretty there and the reception was so fun. There was dancing and amazing food. What a fun night. Here's some pictures from that night.
Marianne and Adam cutting the yummy cake.
Laura and Radley Beau

Dad and me dancing

Dad and Mom

Marianne and me
Friday I spent part of the day with my mother-in-law, and we had so much fun at lunch and catching up. I also saw my father-in-law and Schuyler. It was a fun day as well. Saturday, during the fluke snow storm, by parents, Maria, and I went shopping. It was fun to see Maria and catch up with her, and we all had fun shopping and got some fun purchases. Here's Maria and I outside in the snow.

It was a fun, but very quick weekend. Wes stayed busy in Hershey studying and cleaning. He's such a great husband. I'm grateful that he let me go for the wedding. I missed him so much. He got great news this week - he got an honors on his cardiology test. I'm so proud of him. Plus he's doing well in his other classes getting 100% from his facilitators. Yea Wes, Go Wes, Everyone yell Yahoo for Wes! Yahoo for Wes!! Great job honey. Keep it up. Study hard, study well.

It was a fun, but very quick weekend. Wes stayed busy in Hershey studying and cleaning. He's such a great husband. I'm grateful that he let me go for the wedding. I missed him so much. He got great news this week - he got an honors on his cardiology test. I'm so proud of him. Plus he's doing well in his other classes getting 100% from his facilitators. Yea Wes, Go Wes, Everyone yell Yahoo for Wes! Yahoo for Wes!! Great job honey. Keep it up. Study hard, study well.

3 comments:
???? What do you mean, Marianne is your oldest friend???? How old is she? Hahahahahahahahaha.
Sorry, couldn't help myself. Congratulations to Marianne and the Rose family. I wish you had some pic's of the fowers. They must have been fantastic. The flowers that you and Wes had were the prettiest flowers I had every seen. I had never been impressed with flowers until I saw the ones you had for your reception.
Thank you for coming to visit us on Friday. It was great to see you again and your Mom and Dad. You have such a neat family. I really liked their new Tahoe. Now, every time I see a new Tahoe I think, "Hmmm, not as nice as Judy's".
Kel I am glad you were able to visit SLC! Next time Wes has to come too:) I had a great time with you and your family...like always! You guys are the best!!
How fun to go back home! I love weddings. GO WES...good job on the test! Yes, we do need to have a get together soon!
Post a Comment