Mmmmm!!! A big 16 oz juicy steak... Oh wait that is a pathology slide of dilated cardiomyopathy. That is why we don't eat steak. Anyway, cardiology is over!!! It was tough to the end, but it is over. I think that I did pretty well on the exam, but you never know until the grades are posted... The past weekend was a bit of a bust. Kelley and I picked up a pizza and watched The Prestige after I studied for a while on Friday. Saturday, I studied in the library for the majority of the day and then I came home to study while Kelley watched Music and Lyrics without me. I am so much fun! Sunday was much more eventful. Church was busy. That night Kelley made really good chicken enchiladas and then I had to go hometeaching. When I came home, we went to the Thompson's and played games. I am not sure how much that I like playing board games, aka bored games, but it was interesting to get to know another couple in the ward a little better. Kelley flies out to Salt Lake tomorrow to go to Marianne Rose's wedding. It killed her that she wasn't able to go to Bart and Kate's wedding, but she is happy to go out anytime she can. I sure am going to miss her, but I know that she is going to have a great time seeing family and friends.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
I love hearts!!!
Mmmmm!!! A big 16 oz juicy steak... Oh wait that is a pathology slide of dilated cardiomyopathy. That is why we don't eat steak. Anyway, cardiology is over!!! It was tough to the end, but it is over. I think that I did pretty well on the exam, but you never know until the grades are posted... The past weekend was a bit of a bust. Kelley and I picked up a pizza and watched The Prestige after I studied for a while on Friday. Saturday, I studied in the library for the majority of the day and then I came home to study while Kelley watched Music and Lyrics without me. I am so much fun! Sunday was much more eventful. Church was busy. That night Kelley made really good chicken enchiladas and then I had to go hometeaching. When I came home, we went to the Thompson's and played games. I am not sure how much that I like playing board games, aka bored games, but it was interesting to get to know another couple in the ward a little better. Kelley flies out to Salt Lake tomorrow to go to Marianne Rose's wedding. It killed her that she wasn't able to go to Bart and Kate's wedding, but she is happy to go out anytime she can. I sure am going to miss her, but I know that she is going to have a great time seeing family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That was a harty (spelled hearty) tale, hahahahahahahahaha! I'm glad to see that posted to your blog again. I was beginning to wonder if you had forgotten about it???? Frankly, I was getting tired of seeing a pic of a general authority every time I checked your site, shhhhhhhhh!
I'm sure you did great on your exam. That's just SOP for you. Mom and I are excited that Kelley was able to come out to Salt Lake for a brief visit. Mom is excited to have lunch with her today. Chris stopped by last night to entertain us for a few minutes. He's having a grand old time at BYU and enjoying the plethora of foxie young BYU co-eds. He did great on his Chemistry exam, but I think Mom already told you about that. I suppose you're studying this weekend? Mom and I are going out to Sheryl's tomorrow to help her cut a hole in the wall from the family room to the new garage. We'll have to rent a masonry saw from Home Depot to cut through the brick. I started a remodel on Tami Drew's bathroom last night. She's an entertaining gal. She's always so excited to fix up her house. It's fun to work for her. We missed the bulk clean up for tearing out the bushes at Grandpa's house. Dang!
I hope you have a good weekend. I wish I could head back up to Camp Roger this weekend and do some more work on the buck and pole fence. Oh well, it will be there whenever I can get around to it.
I'm with you on this Kel - any excuse at all I need to go to Texas. I love going any time I can...it's hard to be far away from fam.
Congratulations Wes, on the High Honors you received on the Cardio Exam. That is sooooo cool. I'm glad that I married your mother so that we've have smart kids, Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Actually, you got all your smarts from me, Mom kept all her's, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I hope you're having a good week. It was great to see Kelley last week. You're such a lucky guy.
Post a Comment