Saturday I had to take a break from studying so Kelley and I went to the local gun club and perforated paper. We took my little Browning A-bolt, 243 and sighted it in to get it ready for deer season which starts in a month or so in Maryland. At first it was shooting high and right so we adjusted it down and right and it was hitting slightly high at 100 yards. Along with paper targets we also took a water bottle to blast just for fun.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Our shooting adventure
Saturday I had to take a break from studying so Kelley and I went to the local gun club and perforated paper. We took my little Browning A-bolt, 243 and sighted it in to get it ready for deer season which starts in a month or so in Maryland. At first it was shooting high and right so we adjusted it down and right and it was hitting slightly high at 100 yards. Along with paper targets we also took a water bottle to blast just for fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love your new posts! I didn't know Jeannie was pregnant...tell her Congrats!! It looks like you had a good time with the parents, I am so glad...and I am happy I am in UT so I am not in range of you two. You are dangerous:)
Post a Comment