CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Rich!

Happy Birthday Rich! We hope that you have a fantastic birthday today despite your treadmill stress test and forced consumption of cathartic goo!!! Good luck with that one! Well, at least you are going to be able to pick up your new XD today so I hope that that will outweigh all else. We wish that we could be there with you guys this weekend. Someday we will be out there for good. We are already looking forward to being out for Christmas. Thank you again. Know that we love you and wish you the best!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maria said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to Rich! I hope it is a great birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

WELL HERE I AM ALL OVER THE PLACE. IF I HAD A BLOG PAGE TODAY I WOULD HAVE POSTED MY PICTURE EATING LUNCH ON THE PATIO OF DEL TACO BECAUSE IT IS STILL SO WARM HERE! (UTAH IS THE WARMEST OF ALL THE STATES FOR GLOBAL WARMING, IN CASE THAT DIDN'T MAKE IT TO PENNSYLVANIA.) I AM STILL SLEEPING WITH THE WINDOWS OPEN AND MY ONLY HEAT IS A SPACE HEATER IN THE BATHROOM FOR THE A.M. SHOWER.