CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!!!

Mmmm... Doesn't that make you jealous? Kelley's homemade cheesecake.
This is the gorgeous girl who made the cheesecake, singing Happy Birthday to me!
Thanks Mom and Dad!
Workout clothes, so I can work off the cheesecake. A puff ball so I can work off the workout grunge. A doctor duck. A card that is so amazing. Last but not least, undies. Nothing says "happy birthday" like tighty-whities, except these aren't so whitey. Too bad they don't have the days of the week on them... Thanks Kelley! It was an awesome birthday!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Homemade cheesecake! Impressive girl!

Maria said...

Glad you had a fun day! Looks like Dorie's cheesecake was a hit! Good job Kel!

Karyn said...

I love the picture of Kelley singing!

Jordan said...

Happy Birthday Wes from the Duncans!! Hope it was great!! Oh and Kelley I love your new template. Super cute

Anonymous said...

Wes! Look at those guns! Lifting all those med school books, eh.