CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Kiss Hershey Back

This past weekend Kelley and I participated in Kiss Hershey Back. It was a community service day that was created by a group of current first year medical students. It turned out to be quite a big event. I don't know the actual numbers, but they must have had a few thousand people help out from our small community. I helped out in the morning by manning a booth that handed out water, Hershey snack bars, gloves, and trash bags. Kelley went and assisted in tree planting with some people from the Township. Fortunately it turned out to be a really nice day. We were pretty pooped by the time that we went home and got cleaned up. Last week, I took my reproductive medicine test and a practice board exam. I can't believe that school is almost finished up for year two. I am almost half way done!!! School finishes May 7, then I will have a month to study for my first board exam which I will take on June 6. dum Dum DUM!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maria said...

Good Job Guys! I am glad you had fun!

Rach said...

Sounds like a fun time! I'm sure you both were very appreciated there. :-) Good work!