CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Roadshow Idol

This weekend our youth group put on an act called Roadshow Idol. We had 24 hours to make it happen. After work on Friday we went down to Elizabethtown to a dance studio and Kelley and a few other ladies from the ward taught the kids dances. I was there for mostly moral support. I tried to get some studying done, but it just wasn't happening. It was fun watching Kelley interact with the kids and teach them a few dances. I think that she had a good time with it. Saturday we were up really early and were back down at the studio refining the short play. I was able to get a little studying in, but mostly ended up helping with logistics. I don't know how Kelley did it. She was unstoppable. The play turned out really well and the kids had a great time. Way to go Kel!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

loved your blog! What type of medicine does Wesley want to end up in? Fun to have your brother graduate too! I just finished a play with Amy Stevenson and it was fun.
well take care,
heather o

Maria said...

Sounds like a busy weekend! I am sure the show was a hit! Great job Kel!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

We need you for our road show. It's been a NIGHTMARE! :)

Anonymous said...

Brings back memories of our roadshow days, Wes. Actually, I can't really remember-- I've tried to suppress them.