CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

BYU sees another Robins through

My little brother Rad is graduating from BYU this week. Wes and I really wish we could be there to help him celebrate this exciting event. 2008 is a big year for Rad. He's graduating with a degree in Neuroscience, his wife Laura is having a baby boy in June, and they're all moving to San Francisco were he's starting dental school at University of Pacific. Rad, we're so proud of you and all you've accomplished. We love you and miss you.

This event also means my parents have finally completed putting all of their kids through college. Thanks Mom and Dad. I know we all are so grateful to you and all you do for us.

Oh, one more thing...Go Cougs!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Kelley! I totally stalk yours too sometimes! haha. Why I've never posted a comment, I have no idea. Or maybe I have, I don't remember. Anyways, Yeah for Wes' boards this summer! I bet he'll do amazing! Does he know what he wants to specialize in?

And about the private thing..some 40 yr old manp wrote on my wall, then finds Rebecca's and comments to her about what she should name her baby, and it's like the 3rd or 4th comment I've received from people I don't know. Weird huh? Anyways, I'll totally send you an invite when I go private! And Logan and I need to make it up to Hershey sometime soon, what a fun city to live in. How far away is Hershey from Columbus??

W. Flint said...

Boo Radley! Neuroscience Man!!! Congrats! I hope that you have a fun time kicking back and relaxing before it ALL hits the fan! I am very excited for you both...

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Can you believe how long it's been since we graduated?? Doesn't it feel like yesterday. Cliche I know but it still seems like yesterday to me... :)

Maria said...

Congrats Rad!! I am excited for you and Laura..SF will be a great place to live for awhile!!

College was a great time! I miss the BYU days with you Kel!