Kelley and I are now the new favorite aunt and uncle to Chase Stanley Robins! Congrats to Jeannie and Judd for having their new baby boy! We are excited to see him. We wish that we could be with you all to celebrate. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ohh I like the name Chase - but you know me with "C" names. :) I'm so jealous that it was warm enough for you to go to the pool Kel. It's freezing here!
Yeah! I am glad Chase has arrived! Congrats!! He is so cute!!
Kelley, I can't believe you get Wes back next Friday! Oh I'm so jealous!! He'll do awesome, Good Luck! Are y'all staying in Hershey for Rotations?
How cute! Kyle and I loved the picture of Wes studying for the boards!!! He remembers that feeling well! Good Luck...you will do great!
Post a Comment