CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

One more day until I'm no longer husbandless

Tomorrow, Wes takes his first set of medical boards, and I, personally, cannot wait for this test to be over. Wes has studied 10+ hours 6 days a week for the past 4 1/2 weeks. He's worked so hard, and I know that he'll do so great tomorrow. And then I can actually have him back (at least for a little bit anyway). Good luck on your test Wes. There are a lot of people cheering for you. And good luck to all of Wes's classmates and our friends who are taking it in the next week as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAHHHHHH!!! Good luck Wes. And Kellie, I know exactly how you feel. It is just as stressful for the wives as it is the husband.

Maria said...

Good luck Wes! I know you will do more than fine:) I can't wait to see you guys!! You deserve some R and R!!