Today is Cooper's 2nd birthday. Wes and I so wish we were in Utah to help him celebrate and to play in the water with him. We hope you have a great birthday Cooper. I love this picture of Cooper - he loves to help his dad take the garbage out and he always dresses in his hat and vest. He's just too cute.Thursday, August 14, 2008
Happy Birthday Cooper!!
Today is Cooper's 2nd birthday. Wes and I so wish we were in Utah to help him celebrate and to play in the water with him. We hope you have a great birthday Cooper. I love this picture of Cooper - he loves to help his dad take the garbage out and he always dresses in his hat and vest. He's just too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is getting so big!! Love this photo!
Post a Comment