CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown, PA

I am off to Allentown for my OB/GYN rotation. I finished up one week and have five more weeks to go. Allentown is about 1.5 hours from Hershey, which is just far enough to make it very difficult to commute from. It kills me to leave Kelley back in Chocolate World while I am 70 miles away. I am excited for this rotation to be over with. I will have to come back out here for the month of March and May as well. I am staying in the old nurses college building that was built in 1914. It is pretty exciting...

I miss Kelley.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey Kelley if you need company while Wes is away, give me a call. Things are definitely too quiet around my apartment; I'm going through DC withdrawals.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Oh that is hard! Hope you're hanging in there Kel (and Wes too...)

Cool that he's watching babies be born though...

Maria said...

That is a long time to be away. I don't know how you guys do it...at least you get your weekends together!