Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Away OB/GYN Rotation is Officially Over!
I finished up my rotation at Lehigh Valley Hospital today. It is about time. I am glad to be able to sleep in my own bed, shower without flip-flops on, not have to close the door when I use the bathroom, and last but not least live in the same place as Kelley! Here are a few pictures from where I was staying. The first picture is the 17th and Chew hospital. We worked in a high risk pregnancy clinic, inner city underserved population, and performed gynecologic surgery here. We spent probably about half our time there. The major surgeries and labor and delivery floor were at another hospital across town. Across the street was the Nurses' College circa 1914 that we lived in.
The pictures below are shots from inside of it. The second picture is the lobby. The fourth is a picture of the row homes from the stairwell. We avoided using the elevator that was probably one of the first ones made just because I didn't really want to get stuck in it! The third is the dorm room that I stayed in. My roommate was Darren Dolly, a fellow Penn Stater that is originally from Trinidad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment