CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An early fan

BYU is having an awesome year in football this year. Too bad Wes and I aren't close enough to catch a game, even on TV. But we have been following the season and I like to make a point to several coworkers that BYU is ranked above Penn State. He's a picture of my nephew Cooper who's already a serious fan.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I noticed that too (BYU ranked above Penn State). While I came to PA fully intending to be a Lions fan, in my heart of hearts I'll always be a Cougar.

PS: One of my professors told me that, as a scholar of American Studies, he needs to see a U of U/BYU game at some point in his life. "One of this country's great rivalries," he said.