CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

And the verdict is...

We had our ultrasound this morning, and the baby is healthy and right on track. We are so excited. Our tech was great and showed us everything possible. Baby has the cutest nose and little feet. And we think we saw a wave in there too.

So what are we having? Does this color tell you?



Maybe this will help...


How about this...

This will give it away...



Yup, we're having a baby BOY!!!

16 comments:

Kellie Jean said...

Hip Hip Hooray! I told you I would be on your blog first thing to see! I am so excited for you both! Congrats!

Jinii said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

A boy!! That's so great. Congratulations!

Rach said...

Wow! Congrats you guys! That is so exciting- you will be great parents- what a lucky little boy!! When's the due date?

Whitney said...

Congratulations!!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

YAY! Congrats again - I'm so excited for y'all. Welcome to the wonderful world of boys! :)

Brittanie said...

Congratulations! You will be a fabulous mom. How fun to have a little boy.

Karyn said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you. Boys are so fun to have first! (But I am biased, of course) When are you due?

The Thompsons said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Thrilled that it is a boy, but also that he is healthy and growing...it is always reasuring to see that everything is okay in there!!! Congrats guys!

Camie said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! How exciting! Such fun times. Congratulations guys!

Katie May said...

yeah!! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see this little munchkin when he comes! I'm glad he's growing well.

Maria said...

So it is a boy! I was thinking about you yesterday!! I am so happy for you guys!! LOVE YA!

Hansen Family said...

Boys are so much fun! Congrats!!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! How did I miss the the original announcement that you were pregnant?

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!!! That's so awesome for you!!! And I'm glad someone else formerly in the DC2 ward is having a BOY!! YAY for boys!!!