CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our little boy...


Here's our little boy. Isn't he cute? He should make his appearance sometime in late February. We can't wait until he's here. Just a little more than 4 months left to go. He's almost 1 lb. and as he continues to grow so will my stomach.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Can't wait for the little belly to pop out some more. :) Little prego bellies are my fave.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! How fun and exciting for the two of you. I can't wait for updates. I hope all goes well in the remaining four months.

Jana said...

How fun is that! I love boys!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

You will definitely have to post some pregnant pictures!!

Kellie Jean said...

Not much is more exciting than getting your first pic of your first baby! congrats!

Tam said...

Fun! Congrats!

Maria said...

Great first photo!! I am excited for you guys!

Loni said...

Wow I've been out of the loop! Congratulations on your little boy news! That is so so so wonderful!

Aimee said...

You're having a baby! WAHOO! Congratulations. Very exciting. He'll be adorable, I'm sure of it!
Aimee

OTR said...

Kelley!! Oh my gosh! Its a good think i finally read your blog! I had no idea you were pregnant!! I can't even stand it. My old freshman roomie is having her first kid! I'm so happy!! Oh best day! I love watching everyone grow up!
love you girl,
beck :)