CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Great weekend

This is who I was surround by this weekend...
Aren't they cute? These are my 5 nephews and niece, Jack (4 mo), Dax (5 yrs), Cooper (2 yrs), Chase (4.5 mo), Annabelle (almost 3 yrs), and Hank (7 mo). They are so cute and so fun. Most all of my family went down to San Antonio for a long weekend. We were missing Wes and my younger brother Rad, but everyone else was there. We went to Sea World and got to pet dolphins and see Shamu. We went shopping, watched Dax play soccer, and ate a lot of great food. Plus it was Jeannie's birthday, so we got to celebrate the day with her. It was so much fun.


Here are the 3 nephews who were all born within 3 months of each other. They are all so adorable. My grandma made those cute bibs for them. I'm missing them all already and can't wait to see them all at Christmas. Our little boy will make that 4 little boys within a year. I think my parents are in heaven.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

They're so cute! From the picture they could almost pass as triplets.

Maria said...

Adorable kids! Glad you had a fun trip. Your family is lucky to have so many little ones.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Glad you got to hang out in San Antone - I'm jealous... :)