CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Winter has arrived

We woke up to our first snowstorm, if you can really call it that. There was a bit of snow on the cars and the grass, but I don't think it will last long. Coworkers were panicking and groaning this morning, but I think it was nice to see some big snow flakes. Thanksgiving is next week. One of the radio stations is already playing Christmas music, so I turn it on once in a while when I'm at work or in the car. Nothing like Bing Crosby's "White Christmas."

As an update, baby is a mover and shaker. Last night Wes was laughing at how much he was moving around and kicking me. It's really funny watching my stomach get poked and jabbed from the inside. Hope this kid isn't a wild man once he's born. We have a tour of the hospital tomorrow (not that Wes needs it, but I do). That will be good so I can visualize where all this stuff is going to happen. We're under 100 days to the due date. That seems so soon, but I'm told the last 50 days drag on forever. Not looking forward to that. Hopefully I can stay busy getting ready for him.

6 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

YAY!! Can't WAIT for this little guy to come!! Winter has arrived here too - ugh.

Ashley said...

I can't even imagine how excited y'all are to have your little man here already! Something about Christmas makes me baby hungry. Too bad it takes a whole 9/10 + months to get a baby here. haha. Have fun touring the hospital - I'm all about visualizing, it gives me comfort in some strange way.
Happy Friday!

W. Flint said...

Well, it has been snowing off and on all day today. There were some pretty hefty flakes falling while I was at the gym. It makes the third or fourth time I have knocked snow off the car today. It is finally feeling like the holidays are approaching.

I don't know how pregnant women sleep with all that jabbing and kneeing that goes on. For some reason it is pretty amusing to see.

Katie May said...

Aww, I use to love when Clay could see the baby move because it felt like he could be "a part" of the pregnancy more. I hope that makes sense.
And...I took a tour of the hospital here and I was SOO glad I did because it took a lot of worries away since I knew what to expect. (and it wasn't even our first!) Plus, once it was time to deliver I was surprised at how comforting it was to be familiar with everything. I'm just so excited for you all!

Maria said...

I am NOT excited for winter. The snow can stay in PA this year:)
I am excited to see you guys in December!!

Jami said...

Kel - just caught up on your cute blog. So congrats on the little boy! He will be a lucky kid to have a mom like you! I miss you tons!

I guess that winter is skipping Utah this year - so please enjoy the snow for me!

Love you!