Here is Kelley at 25 weeks! She is still as gorgeous as she was before being pregnant. Note her new dress that looks absolutely stunning on her and her cute shoes that I picked out.
Here is a projected view of Kelley at 35 weeks. She still looks happy!!!


7 comments:
Is that the dress your parents got here in SF? I helped pick it out and it looks super cute! Plus...I can see cute little Jack on the wall behind you, plus all the other fabulous little cousins. How fun!
Ahh, you're adorable! Don't you forget it.
Kel is gorgeous as ever!! Josh says he loves Kel's dark hair too! We are so excited for you guys!
So, so cute!! Gotta love those little prego bellies. :)
YAY! A belly shot! Keep us updated! Can't wait for you to have your sweet little boy!
You look great, Kel- and I love that dress! Very cute! Yah for being over halfway! :-)
You hardly even show!! You look GREAT!!
Post a Comment