CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More Charlie Picts

Look at that hair - he has so much of it and it's so cute and crazy. We sponge bathed him yesterday, and it's so thick and you can see there's some curl. We can't wait to see what it does as he gets older.Charlie's sunbathing in the window to make sure he won't have a problem with jaundice - he didn't. He enjoyed the sun just like his mom does.He's such a good sleeper and he looks so at peace. The things he does with his hands is so cute.He can even hold his pacifier by himself. We still need to work on him putting it back into his mouth when it falls out, but if he did that at 5 days, I'd be too impressed.
We love him so much and he's going so great. He's sleeping well and went on three hour sleeping stints last night, which his parents greatly appreciated. It just keeps getting better with each day.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I am glad he is doing well...and glad you guys are getting some sleep!
Take it easy! I miss your emails, but I know your hands are tied with Mr. Adorable:)

W. Flint said...

You never said anything like that about me, Maria!!! I guess that I never prevented any email communication between you and Kel so you never had to say such things... : )