The sweet adventures of two people madly in love and their sweet little boy and two darling girls
We got married in December 2006 and have been living it up in the land of chocolate - Hershey, PA - ever since. Wes is in his last year as an orthopaedic surgery resident at Hershey Medical Center and Kelley is staying on her toes with Charlie, Reese, and Hailey. We're having a blast together on this journey called life.
Latest New Recipe... (let me know if you want the recipe)
We were able to come home this afternoon! It is all becoming much more real now that we are home. He is really cute and we love to just sit and watch him.
Congratulations!! What a darling little boy. I can't get over how cute he is. I hope you are feeling well and getting some rest. Congrats again! I am sure you will be an amazing mom.
14 comments:
He's a cutie! Congratulations again! I hope you both are adjusting and feeling well.
Look at all that hair! He is pretty cute. The video was very cute as well. Congratulations again, and let us know if we can jelp out any.
He's so precious! What a great looking little family.
He is so cute! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats! So excited for you guys! Great job with Charlie's first interview...we loved the video.
CONGRATS! CONGRATS!! Thanks for all the pictures and video! He is so darling and precious and I just love that he's finally here!
Keep the updates coming (not that you're not crazy busy...)
Congratulations!! What a darling little boy. I can't get over how cute he is. I hope you are feeling well and getting some rest. Congrats again! I am sure you will be an amazing mom.
Love the photos! Charlie is a stud! Glad everyone is home and doing well! Love and miss you guys! You have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! He is so cute! Aren't they so amazing!
What a gorgeous little boy! How different things will be :)
He is so handsome!! He looks like Wes. We are very happy for you both!! Enjoy little Charlie!!
He is so handsome! So glad you all are home and doing well. Hope you can get some sleep and enjoy it all ;)
He's so cute! Congratulations.
He is darling!!!! I love his hair. What a sweetie. We'll have to come over and see him soon!! Congrats!
Post a Comment