So I've been back for a week now and had a great time in Utah. Charlie got to meet his Flint grandparents and family on that side. Only Wes's mom knew that I was coming out with Charlie. Everyone was quite surprised and instantly fell in love with Charlie, but how can you not. Here's Wes's mom and dad holding Charlie for the first time. The first Flint grandbaby.

I spent a lot of time with my family and Wes's family and Charlie got to meet some friends as well. I even got to see Rad, Laura, and Jack for a little bit as they flew in the last day I was there. It was so great to have so much help with Charlie. I definitely needed it. Thanks everyone for all your help. I don't know what I would have done without it.


Here's Charlie at the airport before heading back to Pennsylvania. Wes's mom flew back with me and stayed for a week. We had a great time. Thanks Jeanne for all your help.

We definitely missed Wes while we were gone. Charlie changed quite a bit in those two weeks, but he was so glad to see his daddy. Too bad Wes had to leave us again while finishing up part of his surgery rotation. Good thing he'll be back this Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment