Yesterday was my first official day as home all by myself. Wes is gone until Thursday night, so I'm doing days and nights by myself with Charlie. He's such a sweet boy and we're figuring out our schedule. The first day went pretty good. I didn't attempt to try and do too much. Today was even better. We went out for a good portion of the early afternoon and he's been so good and cute today. He's sleeping a bit better too. I'm still waiting for a good long stretch, but I'll take 3 hours at a time right now. I know as he gains weight, he'll go down for longer at night.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Look at that hair
So this was Charlie's hair this morning after his bath. It totally has little curls in it and it's so cute. I went and weighed him this morning, and he's up to 9 lbs. 12 oz. Not bad for almost 6 weeks old. He's doing great.
Here we are working on our tummy time. He's doing great and moves his head side to side. I can't believe how quickly he is growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so excited that this rotation is almost over. I enjoy it, but being away from Kelley and Charlie makes it difficult.
I love you guys!
Kelley, he is so beautiful! I'm glad things are going well for you!
congrats kelley and wes!!!!!!! charlie is so handsome!
Love his hair! He is too cute!
Post a Comment