Charlie turns 8 months old today. I can't believe how fast these 8 months have gone. He's so much fun and we love him more than we ever thought possible. Charlie has his two front bottom teeth and his top teeth seem to be on their way too. He's rolling around and circling like crazy, although he doesn't seem to want to take the crawling step. But he loves to stand and even moves his feet in the walking motion when we're holding his hands. He eats very well and smiles all the time and likes to clap his hands. And boy does he like to talk, er well babble. But once in a while I seem to hear "momma, momma," although maybe that's wishful thinking. His favorite toy is a slinky and he giggles at little dogs. There's just too much we love about our little boy. Happy 8 months Charlie-O.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Gah! He is so dang cute! Happy 8 months, Charlie!
I just love that dogs make him giggle. This boy is going to be huge when you get back. :(
Post a Comment