Charlie's first Halloween was a lot of fun. Being a monkey was a natural choice for him, and he was so cute. We carved pumpkins on Halloween, and he seemed to like them a lot. He especially liked to pull the top off of each one.

We had pictures taken at Target, and they did a great job. It was so hard to choose which poses I liked the best because there were too many cute ones. I liked this one though because it's right after he put on his monkey costume for the first time. He was looking down at it like it was the coolest thing he'd seen all day. I just love this kid. I can't believe next year he'll actually be going around trick-or-treating.

2 comments:
He is SO cute!!
Daddy misses his little buddy. I am glad that you guys had a great first Halloween! Maybe next year he can eat the candy!
Post a Comment