CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

15 Months (almost)

Charlie had his fifteenth month appointment today. I can't believe he's getting so big. It was the first time he's been shy around the doctor and cautious about what she was doing. But he was a good boy and only cried for about 10 seconds with his two shots.

Here are his stats:

weight: 22.4 lbs (25%)
height: 31.75" (75%)
head: 47.5 cm (60%)

He's still right on track with his growth chart. I'm so proud of my big boy. Although he is starting to turn into a toddler. He's just recently started having mini temper tantrums. It's got to be hard not being able to communicated what you want. But he's so cute, we forgive him pretty quickly.

1 comment:

Julie M said...

Oh I love that hair! He is so cute!