Thursday, August 26, 2010
Charlie agrees McDonald's fries are #1
Charlie was such a good boy today while we were running errands, I decided to treat him to lunch at McDonald's. Plus, I didn't want him to fall asleep on the five minute ride home like he was threatening to do because it would have been a lousy nap and a long afternoon. So he got his first Happy Meal. I tried to get a picture, but my phone was dead and I didn't have the camera with me. He's been to McDonald's before when we went down to the beach in May and had chicken nuggets, but this time he got a cheeseburger and fries, and he loved both. He even dipped his fries in ketchup. But of course his favorite part was the Batmobile toy he got. He had to hold it the whole way home. He may have gotten a little spoiled today, but I figured he could use the calories since he hasn't been the best eater lately because of teething. He was a happy boy and eventually went quietly down for his nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment