Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Charlie's brush with stardom
Today while we were shopping at Karns, I was asked if the Penn State Children's Hospital could video tape Charlie for a safety segment on children and cart safety. I said sure, why not. So the next thing I know, a cameraman from the ABC television station in the area came up and started filming Charlie. Charlie was hamming it up for the camera, but of course he had to suck his thumb a few times. He actually did pretty good for it being lunch time and he had just been outside in the hot sun at a playgroup. Then they asked to interview me on my feelings about cart safety. So glad that a dressed my best today knowing I was going to be hanging out at the park. Oh well. Hopefully I can get a link to the segment that airs this Friday. Okay, so maybe not stardom for Charlie, but still pretty fun that he got to be filmed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment