CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fixed Toilet

This evening I was able to get home before 6:00 pm so I capitalized on the extra time and took Charlie with me to get a brand new 18 inch pipe wrench. On the way home, Charlie pointed at the moon all the way back. When we arrived I put the wrench to task and Charlie and I replaced the guts in his toilet. While he was helping me he discovered a new play place... I wish that I had a picture of it... Under the sink. He even shut the door behind him. I think that he was quite excited about it because he would crawl out and then crawl back in.

1 comment:

Kellie Jean said...

Charlie is growing up so fast!!! We sure miss you guys! Your house looks great too.