CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treat


As usual, Derry Township (and much of South Central PA) had their trick-or-treat night the Thursday before Halloween, so this year, it was on Oct. 28.  Charlie dressed as Yoda, and he looked so cute.  Amazingly, he didn't try to take off his ears.  Wes got home in time to take Charlie out for some candy, and I think they had a pretty good time.  Charlie wanted to take two fistfuls of candy at a time, although Wes kept him to one piece at each house.  Here's to many more years of trick-or-treating...

And off they go (see Wes wearing a short-sleeves - it was a fairly warm night for candy hopping)

Our little Yoda and his daddy

Sure, I'm no Carrie Fisher or Meredith Viera, but I pulled of Princess Leia pretty well.




The witch, the cat, and the bat

And the spider and the ghost - they took a lot of time, but they looked pretty cool.

This was Charlie after trick-or-treating.  He couldn't get enough of his daddy.

2 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

You guys looked so awesome for Halloween!!! I love the costumes....Charlie is the cutest Yoda ever.

W. Flint said...

I am glad that you aren't Meredith.