Sunday, May 15, 2011
Baby's talking?
Charlie has had a rough week of sleeping due to molar teething. His nose is running constantly and his mouth hurts, so that means I've been up with him a lot during the nights trying to comfort him and get him back to sleep. The other night, I was in his room rocking him before hopefully putting him back to bed, and I was thinking he was all relaxed and about ready to get in bed. My stomach started making noises and growling a bit, as it likes to do being pregnant no matter what time of day or night it may be. After a few noises, Charlie turning to look at me and said, "Coco?" I think he thought Coco was trying to talk to him. Even though I was so tired, I couldn't help but smile and laugh and give him a big hug. I love my little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment