Today was PIM playgroup at ZooAmerica. We were able to have a presentation for the kids on a few animals, and the kids loved it. Charlie was a bit shy and sat on my lap, but when the owl came out, he got all excited and kept saying "owl." He wanted to go up and see it, but that wasn't in the cards. At the end of the class, Charlie even went up and pet a baby alligator, which I didn't think he would do. I wish I had some pictures, but I forgot my camera and just got this one on my phone of the owl and grabbed one from our PIM site. Afterwards, we walked around for a bit to see a few of the animals. Charlie liked the otters, the elk, and the ducks and geese. And fortunately we didn't get rained on.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment