CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

PIM Paramount Sports Party

Last night, we had the PIM end of year party at Paramount Sports.  Wes was on call, so Charlie and I went by ourselves.  We'd never been there before, so I didn't know what to expect, but I'm so glad we went.  Charlie had so much fun.  He didn't want to leave when the party ended.  He played in the preschool area ball pit for probably 30 minutes getting in and out, jumping all around.  It was pretty fun to watch.  He also would jump on the trampolines, and he loved getting into the foam pit.  I got in twice with him, but it was kinda difficult for me to get out being 7 months pregnant.  So Charlie got in two more times by himself, and I was able to pull him out from the side.  We really did have so much fun.  Charlie was so tuckered out afterwards, that he was falling asleep on the way home.  Good thing it was bedtime, and he went straight to bed when we got home.

Charlie loved the cake pops.  They were super good.

Not sure what the alligator was for, but the kids all liked it.

He loved the ball pit

After falling backwards

Often reminded not to throw the balls out of the pit.

He thought it was cool until it started rolling, then he got nervous.

The foam pit

One of the many trampolines.

No comments: