CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter Sunday!

So of course we were rushed to get out of the house to make it to church on time, so there was no time to spare for pictures.  I was hoping to get them after church, but of course the kids are tired and hungry and just wanted to change.  I was able to get a few shots, none too great, but you can see their outfits, even if Reese has blue crayon from coloring in nursery on her little sweater.  They both looked so cute.


Reese was twirling in her dress

Reese's own close-up
It was a big day at church for me too.  I was called as the Young Women's president.  I think I'm still a bit in shock that I'll be over the young women in our ward, but I'm grateful for the opportunity and the trust that has been given to me.  It feels good to be back with the YW.  But here's to a busy year.  I officially take over being PIM president tomorrow too.  It will be a year full of adventure and learning how to manage everything.  Ready, set, leap...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh, Kel!! You will be a wonderful YW President! Those YW will truly be blessed to have you as their leader.