We finally had a fairly warm weekend. There was still a chill in the air, but we didn't freeze standing outside, and we even had moments where we could just wear jackets and not our heavy coats. I'll take this step forward and hope we don't take any steps back. Wes was off on Friday for a much needed day out of work, so we spent the day together. Charlie helped him clean and wax my car, and then we all walked down to the park. The kids had a great time. Reese is a little daredevil and wanted to go on every slide there was. She didn't care how tall they were. And she sure didn't want to leave when we headed back home. Her little tantrums and pretty funny, but they are pretty loud.





We also made an attempt at cutting Charlie's hair at home, or rather I should say Wes did. And he did a great job with Charlie twisting and turning the whole time. Charlie's hair just grows way too fast, and so I think we need to learn how to do it at home so we can keep it looking good. Maybe next time I'll attempt, but I'm sure glad Wes did it this time. He really did a great job and even Charlie was happy with the results.
 |
| This kid has a lot of hair. |
Wes was on call on Saturday for Easter holiday call, and it was a nice day and fairly warm outside. So after rest/nap time, we headed over to HersheyPark. Charlie was so excited. He was so brave and wanted to do the Frog Hopper. He's never wanted to do that ride before, but it was all his idea. I kept asking him to make sure he wanted to go, but he would excitedly nod his head. When he finally got on the ride, he was a bit nervous. But I could see a little smile forming on his lips, so I knew he did have fun. I just don't think he wants to admit it yet. I was so proud of him for stepping out of his comfort zone. It was a pretty busy weekend and we only got 3 rides in the two hours we were there. The 4th one we were waiting for broke down, so we called it a day and headed home for dinner and bed. The kids had fun though. So excited for HersheyPark season.
 |
| Frog Hopper |
 |
| Driving the Convoy trucks |
 |
| She loved turning the wheel |
No comments:
Post a Comment